Enrolling in Your Benefits
Your enrollment period is an important time to review your benefit options and choose the best coverage for you and your family. You can enroll for benefits within 30 days of eligibility or during the annual open enrollment period. No enrollments or changes will be allowed after your initial enrollment period or after open enrollment ends, unless you experience a qualifying event (see Making Changes section for details).
Enrollment is easy and convenient. Please click below to begin your online enrollment:
Need Help? Don’t wait until the last minute. Contact the SISCO Call Center at (844) 631-6104.
BenefitElect – Easy Steps to Enroll
Follow these easy steps to enroll in coverage for yourself and your dependents:
- Visit your BenefitElect website or click on the “Enroll Now” button.
- Click “Register” and complete the brief registration process.
- Click “Open Enrollment Site”.
- Update your personal information on the “About You” page and click “Continue”.
- Update your dependent information on the “About Your Dependents” page and click “Continue”.
- On the “Enrollment” page, enroll or waive coverage for you and your dependents. Be sure to update your beneficiary information here!
You will have an opportunity to review all of the information on your Enrollment Summary and a confirmation statement will be generated.